Youth Services Division
Contact – Lt. Sheri Hall
The Youth Services Division of the Lee County Sheriff’s Department reaches out to the Youth of the community in the hope to offer guidance to help influence the decisions they make in life. This division is comprised of five officers and houses all our School Resource Officers, DARE, school programs, Interns, Job Shadows, and other youth events/functions within the community.
(Scroll down for 2019 Summer Camp AND Overnight Camp Information and Applications)
2019 DARE Summer Camps:
- SHANNON Elementary – June 10 – 14, 2019
- SALTILLO Elementary – June 17 – 21, 2019
- MOOREVILLE Elementary – July 8 – 12, 2019
2019 4th Annual Youth Overnight Camp
June 3-7, 2019
- APPLICATION WINDOW NOW CLOSED
- *****UNLIKE day camps, this is NOT a first-come, first-served event. All applications will be considered and we will accept 40 students. Notification of acceptance will be announced within one week after deadline.****
- Please make sure calendars are clear if you apply. This camp is heavily team based so we will not consider students that cannot commit to the entire camp week.
- Application cut-off is MARCH 9, 2019 is the cutoff.