Youth Services Division
Contact – Lt. Sheri Hall 662-680-6037
The Youth Services Division of the Lee County Sheriff’s Department reaches out to the Youth of the community in the hope to offer guidance to help influence the decisions they make in life. This division is comprised of five officers and houses all our School Resource Officers, DARE, school programs, teen driving programs, Interns, Junior Deputy Academies and other youth events/functions.
2019 Summer Day Camps:
Fee must accompany completed application.
In order to maintain fairness, we are unable to take any applications before the registration date/time.
Download applications: Coming Spring 2019
2019 4th Annual Youth Overnight Camp
*June 3-7, 2019
2019 Theme: TBA
- Dates are June 3 – 9, 2019
- This is an week-long, overnight camp.
- Camp is open to Lee County students entering 7th through 9th grades in August of 2019.
- Cost TBA and covers all meals, lodging, activities, and supplies for the week. (grants are available on an individual basis)
- REQUEST FORMS will be placed online Spring 2019
- UNLIKE day camps, this is NOT a first-come, first-served event. All applications will be considered and we will accept 40 students. Notification of acceptance will be announced within one week after deadline.
- Click here for application: Overnight Camp Application: ***stay tuned***