Youth Services Division
Contact – Lt. Sheri Hall 662-680-6037
The Youth Services Division of the Lee County Sheriff’s Department reaches out to the Youth of the community in the hope to offer guidance to help influence the decisions they make in life. This division is comprised of five officers and houses all our School Resource Officers, DARE, school programs, teen driving programs, Interns, Junior Deputy Academies and other youth events/functions.
2018 Summer Day Camps:
Fee must accompany completed application.
In order to maintain fairness, we are unable to take any applications before the registration date/time.
**SHANNON Elementary application June 11 – 14, 2018
- Registration for SHANNON Elem camp will open at 9am at the office at Shannon Elementary or the Lee County Sheriff’s Dept. on Wednesday, March 7, 2018
**MOOREVILLE Elementary Camp Application – June 18 – 22, 2018
- Registration for MOOREVILLE Elem camp will open at 6pm in the gym at Mooreville Elemtary School on Thursday, March 22nd.
- We will accept first 30 male and 30 female applications. (total 60)
**SALTILLO Elem Application – June 25 – 29, 2018
- Registration for SALTILLO Elem camp will open at 6pm in the auditorium at Saltillo Elementary School on Tuesday, March 20th.
- We will accept the first 30 male and 30 female applications. (total 60)
2018 3rd Annual Youth Overnight Camp
2018 Theme: Superhero
- Dates are June 4 – 8, 2018
- This is an week-long, overnight camp.
- Camp is open to Lee County students entering 7th through 9th grades in August of 2018.
- Cost is $100 and covers all meals, lodging, activities, and supplies for the week. (grants are available on an individual basis)
- REQUEST FORMS will be accepted until February 23rd.
- UNLIKE day camps, this is not a first-come, first-served event. All applications will be considered and we will accept 40 students. Notification of acceptance will be announced within one week after deadline.
- Click here for application: Overnight Camp Application:Overnight Request Form